Fri, 15 Sept|
Googa Outdoor Centre
“Exodus to Googa”
Time & Location
15 Sept, 4:00 pm – 17 Sept, 12:00 pm
Googa Outdoor Centre, 571 Nukku Rd, Googa Creek QLD 4314, Australia
About the event
We’re excited for a great weekend of fun and activity connecting with God and each other!
REGISTRATION LINK: https://ichurch.infoodle.com/f/ImmanuelChurchCamp
- Start: Friday 15 September (arrival from 4pm).
- End: Sunday 17 September (after early “second breakfast” lunch and pack up).
- Camp begins on Friday night with tea and coffee, board games, and camp fire.
- On Saturday morning we have a fun whole camp activity, a number of free choice activities in the afternoon, and bush dance in the evening.
- Sunday includes breakfast, camp worship, and lunch.
Tenting or cabins (cabins sleep 4 people, 2 bunk beds in each).
Own transport (contact the Church Office to arrange car-pooling).
All costs include accommodation and food.
- Family tenting — $130 (incl 2 nights, food on Sat and Sun).
- Family cabin — $200 (incl 2 nights, food on Sat and Sun).
- Couple tenting — $100 (incl 2 nights, food on Sat and Sun).
- Couple cabin — $120 (incl 2 nights, food on Sat and Sun).
- Individual tenting — $45 (incl 2 nights, food on Sat and Sun).
- Individual cabin — $60 (incl 2 nights, food on Sat and Sun).
- Day visitor — $25 (incl Sat only, food).
Arrival & setup (BYO dinner or eat on the way)
Board games in hall (with tea, coffee, snacks)